Quick update from our Operations Director Craig Lowery on March 21st
We have just held a meeting (at a reasonable distance apart of course) to discuss our next steps and try to answer some of the many questions raised.
Firstly, our priority is to try and give some reassurance and support for our outstanding team at the Galloping Horse, Dockray Hall and our head office. Over 40 people work here and our first task is to do everything in our power to support them.
In no particular order:
- Anyone who has a gift voucher, please do not worry about the expiry date, these will be extended indefinitely.
- Any deposits held are safe and after this crisis we can work to find you another suitable date. If you would prefer to have a refund please send us a message or email and we will get them processed for you.
- We are currently working together to safely close down the pubs and then our focus will be on how we can help within the community.
- During the next few days we will finalise details regarding takeaway and/or food delivery.
- We are currently exploring from a legal/insurance point of view how to use our facilities or our excellent staff to help in the community. This could be providing meals, helping schools or care homes, simply going shopping, cutting the grass or basically whatever the community requires. We will be here!
If there is anything we can do to help or support please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please all take care and thank you so much.